Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Here we go!

While I have no intention of becoming a "blogger," I've been chewing on this idea for awhile and finally decided to just go for it. Honestly, the hardest part was coming up with a name that wasn't already taken! (Hello, if you haven't blogged in 10 YEARS go ahead and free up the domain for somebody else to use!)

We recently moved and I am finding myself feeling overwhelmed with running my household as well as renovating it. I have so many ideas swirling around in my head (and pinterest boards mocking me) that I thought this outlet might allow me to organize my thoughts as well as record the fact that I actually am making progress!

So, if you're game, follow along as I tackle this 80's house one project at a time, or maybe a few simultaneously ; )


2 comments: